Signup for the latest news and information.
Work Opportunities at ST Consulting
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Trainee CRM Consultant
The role encompasses providing business analysis, configuration and training expertise as part of the ST Consulting delivery team. It is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop and utilise their interpersonal and consultancy skills.
What we deliver is critical to our customers' businesses and our consultants experience a great deal of responsibility at a very early stage in their careers. Our consultants are initially trained in the suite of application software products in which we specialise. They then work on customers' sites anywhere in UK, and occasionally further afield.
The services we provide include:
- Analysis of customer business requirements
- Customisation of packaged application software to fit those requirements
- Development of bespoke software for additional requirements
- Training of end users and of other consultants
Skills and qualities
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated individual who:
- Has analytical skills to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
- Is capable of building strong relationships and working well as part of a team
- Is capable of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior level
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, workshop facilitation, report writing/documentation, group or one-to-one training.
Suitable training will be provided to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application. The successful candidate will be expected to pass Microsoft Certified Professional application exams in Dynamics CRM.
- Upper Second or higher in any subject from a high quality institution
- Self-reliance and willingness to travel during the working week
- Any sort of professional work experience/industrial placement would also be of benefit.
- An aptitude for IT
Position is based in London, but site visits can be anywhere in UK and occassionally further afield.
|If you would like to be considered for the above position please send your CV and a covering letter to: Careers